Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Joe Pass!!!

Man, I almost forgot. Big props to vpex for knocking one off my request list. This Joe Pass album is a real killer and a whole lot funkier than you would ever expect. Carol Kaye's bass work here is stellar. Check it out, you won't be disappointed!!



Boomp3.com


Give your thanks to vpex for this awesome share.

Peace........................ Dr. Fever


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks vpex!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/147673395/Joe_Pass_-__1971__Better_Days___7_.zip.html

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you vpex, can't wait to hear this treasure!

the doc said...

I always like your blog!! Nice work

FLACs of this are available here:

http://andifyouhadtwocoats.blogspot.com/2007/11/better-days-featuring-joe-pass-flac.html

the other doc

katonah said...

many thanks for this, but that is one shite cover ... !!

Dr. Johnny Fever said...

I agree on the cover. Looks like they chose the winner of a 6th grade art class competition for best design. You have to admit that the floating head skewered by a guitar concept is pretty sweet though.

AMM said...

thanks vpex & dr johnny-joe is awesome!

VPEX said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/149345822/Jazzberry_Patch_-__1977__Jazzberry_Patch.zip.html

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta said...

vpex,
I owe you one.
fantastic sounds!
thank you

Dr. Johnny Fever said...

Damn!!! Vpex, you didn't. I can't believe this. I have been trying to find this for years. I would still die for the original LP but this is the next best thing. Thank you, Thank you!!!! If you ever have any requests please send them to me.

Peace...........

Anonymous said...

read about this only. the sample excited me but the doctor's response pushed it over the edge.

Anonymous said...

"don't judge this by the cover"
Understatement of the year. Too good. tHANKS for these two. very grateful.

silversee said...

Dodgy cover... dope album!!!

Cheers.

ScheckmasterQualityControl said...

A slammin return of Jazz Funk! Many Thanks!
"Slick Cat", "Better Days", & "In the City" are the ones for me, Didn't know this one before, so again - BIG thanks!!!

taro nombei said...

vpex, dr. johnny
thanks indeed for this one too!
TN

winton tostello said...

man vpex you are my hero...

Maciko said...

Incredible album !!!!!
Many many thanks vpex for this treasure

getzoot said...

Sure glad I found this blog. Thank you!

Andy said...

Brilliant,A Merry Xmas to you.Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!